We take your privacy seriously and treat all the information you give us with great care.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. This policy is intended to give you an understanding of how and why we use the personal information you give us and that we receive from others.
We recommend that you read the full policy to understand what information we hold, how we may use it, how we protect it and what your rights are.
Why we collect personal information:
- To enable users to participate in the community-driven development and management of Local Heritage Lists on the Exegesis Local Heritage List Platform.
We only collect the information that we need or that will help us to provide the best service possible.
The types of personal information we collect:
- Name and email address.
- i.p. addresses from which the Local Heritage List Platform website is accessed.
Keeping information secure:
- Exegesis SDM have been awarded Cyber Essentials certification which demonstrates our commitment to digital security.
- We will never sell your personal data and we will never share it with another organisation for marketing purposes.
- Information is only shared when we are required to by law or with carefully selected partners who work for us.
If you have any questions concerning your personal data and how we look after it then please contact us at email@example.com.
Details are available from our website accessibility statement.
Changes to this policy
Cookies used by this site
|ASP.NET Core anti-forgery
|Authentication (not used if user is not logged in)
|Stores agreement to use of non-essential cookies