There are many ways you can get involved in the Buckinghamshire Local Heritage List Project and these are listed below. You do not necessarily need experience or knowledge of heritage assets, although it does help, and therefore we are keen to encourage local interest groups to get involved. The amount of time you commit to the project is entirely flexible and up to you.
Ways to get involved:
- Nominate a site – use our online platform to make a nomination
- View our online tutorials and talks about the project
- Carry out site visits and take site photographs
- Carry out background research on heritage assets
- Upload photographs and information to the platform
- Help with assessing the heritage assets