There are many ways you can get involved in the Cambridgeshire Local Heritage Lists Project.
You do not necessarily need experience or knowledge of heritage assets, although it does help, and therefore we are keen to encourage local interest groups involvement. We are also particularly keen to work with a diverse range of people, to ensure that a variety of heritage assets are nominated for inclusion.
The amount of time you commit to the project is entirely flexible and up to you.
Ways to get involved:
- Nominate a site – use our online platform to make a nomination
- Attend events or view our online tutorials and talks about the project
- Carry out site visits and take site photographs
- Carry out background research on heritage assets
- Upload photographs and information to the platform
- Help with assessing the heritage assets