Terms & Conditions for using the Cambridgeshire Local Heritage List website
By nominating a heritage asset and submitting information to the Local Heritage List Project you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree, please do not nominate a site, or send us your information.
1. When you submit information to the Local Heritage List Project you agree that:
a. The information and any associated content (such as photos, files etc.) is yours, or you have the permission of the copyright owner to agree to this usage. If you are submitting associated content (such as sales brochures, information from public websites, or publications) that is not yours, or you do not have permission to use, please ensure that the source of the information is clear, so we can make a decision on whether to include or refer to it.
b.The information and content you submit can be made publicly available for wider use through the Historic Environment Record (HER) in its normal business and may be used for commercial and non-commercial data searches.
2. To avoid duplication, please do not submit candidate records to this website that have already been nominated by someone else. You can add extra information, photographs, or comments to another person’s nomination by using the ‘Comment’ tool or by emailing the project team.
3. Do not submit information or comments that are defamatory, offensive, vexatious, unlawful, or infringe anyone else’s rights (including intellectual and privacy rights). Do not include information with a view to commercial or personal gain.
4. If you repeatedly attempt to submit information or comments in breach of these Terms and Conditions or if you repeatedly breach these Terms and Conditions, we will suspend your access to this website. Any decision as to whether you have persistently breached the requirements of these Terms will be at our discretion.
5. If you nominate a site that could, in our opinion, be vulnerable to damage or theft if the information is made publicly available, the record will be flagged as ‘sensitive’ and will not be made publicly available.
6. Any contact details you submit by Registering on this site will be held securely by us and will only be used to contact you if there is a query about your information. Your contact details will not be passed on to any third parties without your permission.
7. The name you register with will be stored as part of the record.